Family holidays & summer in Tyrol
Enjoy your summer holiday in Tirol surrounded by the magnificent spectacle of the nature, at mighty summit of the Zugspitze, relaxing with Alpine Wellness in the own wellness area of our family hotel and much fun and action for the whole family.
... all that and much more is awaiting you in summer in Tyrol, at Hotel Tirolerhof**** in Ehrwald. Our 4 stars family hotel located in the Zugspitzarena offers the perfect start point for your hiking tours, bike tours, Nordic Walking activities and excursions with the family.
Family Summer Holiday in the Zugspitz Arena
4-star family-friendly hotel Tirolerhof in Ehrwald, Tyrol
If you’re looking for people who have the gift of divining your children’s wishes and know how to make mum and dad’s day with a host of thoughtful details, we’re here to oblige! The Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena and the Tirolerhof are a true paradise for families with children of all ages. One reason is the infrastructure which has been designed to suit young and old. From hiking trails suitable for buggies and pushchairs, summer toboggan runs, an archery course and mini golf to the Bichlbach climbing forest and activity park, the Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena has everything needed to keep your kids amused. Visit the Bichlbach climbing forest for the ultimate adrenaline rush on a 90m flying fox.
ACTIVITIES & RELAXATION
- Unlimited activities in the Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena – from hiking, cycling and e-biking to Nordic walking, swimming, golfing and leisure activities around the region’s beautiful mountain lakes.
- Z-Ticket. Discover the Zugspitz Arena free of charge with the Z-Ticket
- Immerse yourself in waters of the indoor and outdoor pools, find relaxation in a range of different saunas.
- Summer programme of activities. Guided mountain bike ride, guided hikes, golf taster, and more
- Guest card of the Zugspitzarena Bayern-Tirol with numerous discounts
From Ehrwald’s museum of local history and the museum at the top of the Zugspitze to Ehrwald’s parish church, numerous lovely chapels and famous German author Ludwig Ganghofer’s hunting lodge, Ehrwald is the ideal starting point for many great excursions into the surrounding area. The Olympic cities of Garmisch-Partenkirchen and Innsbruck have plenty of cultural attractions for the whole family and are reached quickly by car in 20 and 60 minutes respectively.
- The Bavarian palaces of Neuschwanstein and Linderhof
- The famous rococo Pilgrimage Church of Wies
- The Ehrenberg Castle ruins and museum in Reutte
- Highline 179 – one of the longest Tibet-style suspension footbridges in the world
- Ettal Abbey
- The Oberammergau Passion Play
- Stift Stams Cistercian monastery
- Bichlbach petting zoo
- The Partnach Gorge and waterfall