Sustainable cuisine with premium regional produce at your hotel in Tyrol
Quality comes before enjoyment because quality is the foundation of our cuisine and expresses the principle of sustainability our hotel in Tyrol adheres to. Treating nature and her produce with care and respect enables us to guarantee authentic taste experiences. And for good reason. Virtually all of our ingredients, from salad leaves to pork, come from local producers. The region’s farming stands for quality, sustainability, variety and pure flavour. Authentic delights for family and wellness holidays in Ehrwald in the Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena.
Restaurant Ehrwald Zugspitz Arena
The stylish and cosy ambience of the restaurant at our 4-star hotel in Tyrol is just right for enjoying hearty dishes made with prime local ingredients. Home-grown, in the truest sense of the word: this is the best way to describe our delicious cuisine. Culinary delights from the region go hand in hand with tasty international dishes – all seasoned with passion and attention to detail and including vegetarian and vegan options. Take a seat and enjoy friendly service as well as fine food. Our younger guests enjoy their own children’s buffet. For foodies of all ages!
Tirolerhof Halfboard - Eating & Drinking at the Tirolerhof
- The hotel restaurant: perfect for families
Dedicated family area and a kids’ Stammtisch. Enjoy our delicious food in a relaxed environment and let us take care of the childcare!
- Tiroler Stube: tasty, traditional and grand
Wood-panelled walls and a rustic tiled stove – for that extra portion of Tyrolean cosiness!
- Zirben Stube: delights for the soul and the taste buds
Brilliant! Elaborately decorated, wood-panelled walls and ceiling. Look forward to laid-back gourmet experiences.
- Hotel bar: turning night into day
Rustic and typically Tyrolean. Simply comfortable. Enjoy convivial evenings in our quaint bar.
- Lobby: take your time – pause – enjoy
The smell of freshly brewed coffee. A nice cup of tea. A slice of home-made cake. What could be better? Sit back and enjoy.
- Conservatory: watch the Zugspitz Arena live – whatever the weather
We bring the mountains into the Tirolerhof in Ehrwald! Enjoy the view through our wall-high picture windows. A mountain lover’s delight.
- Summer terrace: effortless peak appreciation
This is the perfect summertime spot for soaking up the sunshine, indulging in a sundowner or two and savouring balmy summer nights. Recharge your batteries with all your senses.
- Open kitchen: the heart of the gourmet action
Live cooking with themed nights and Saturday barbecue – including vegetarian dishes. Get up close and personal to the cookery action and enjoy the growing anticipation.
Culinary treats for young and old
Indulge your taste buds with the Tirolerhof half board as we make you feel right at home. With delicious yet healthy meals for children and babies, the 4-star hotel is also perfect for families that love food.
- A plentiful breakfast buffet is served from 7.30 to 10am. Includes an organic section with freshly pressed fruit juices, produce from organic Tyrolean farms and home-made wholemeal bread.
- in the afternoon - sometimes "sweet" - sometimes "spicy" - delicious soups with bread or fine cakes daily from 15.00 to 17.00 o'clock.
- Soft drinks from the drinks bar and hot drinks until 5 p.m. included.
- At dinner our guests enjoy a 5-course gourmet menu consisting of appetisers and salads from the buffet, soup, main course (with choice of 3 dishes), dessert & cheese from the buffet.
- Vegetarian and vegan dishes, wholefoods and diet cuisine.
- Always on Saturdays: BBQ where your meal is cooked in front of you, including vegetarian options and a comprehensive buffet
- Children’s buffet from 6 to 8pm. Yummy!